Skip to main content
Solved

Automating Notification to Virtual Assistant for Calendly Bookings

• 14 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello, I'm a business owner who employs a virtual assistant. I'm seeking a way to automate the process of informing my virtual assistant whenever someone schedules an appointment through my Calendly. This would eliminate the need for me to manually share the details of each booking with her. How will I do it?

Hey there @Charm46802! How’s it going with your virtual assistant? I hope they are proving to be super helpful with your busy professional life! Welcome to community - and great question!

Check out our New User Guide. It’s super great as a resource when you are new!

Now - to your point (I know, I know - you just wanted me to get to it from the start!) 

Calendly will only notify the Calendly user that is booked with the event, and the invitee. That being said, we do have a workaround that may help!

You can set up a forwarding filter in your inbox to automatically forward all emails received from notifications@calendly.com to your virtual assistant! You can even forward notifications for a specific event type by filtering by subject titles that include the event type name. This will not post the events directly on another calendar, but it may be helpful in making this process a bit easier if that is needed.

I know this isn't exactly what you wanted to hear but do hope the information helps, at least somewhat! Let us know if you get stuck on anything else while you learn the ropes!

Hi @Kelsi at Calendly, thank you for your reply and clarification. Your suggestion is duly noted, and I will assess its feasibility for the present moment. I appreciate your response.