Skip to main content

Availability issues

• 20 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Experiencing issues with event bookings despite having available slots. Offering 30-minute events at specific times but facing limitations on the booking interface. Even with no buffers or conflicting Calendly events, some slots remain unavailable. Seeking assistance to resolve this for the upcoming week. Any insights or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Hello @Muhammad30752 - I hope you don’t mind, but I created a new topic for your question because it was off-topic for the post you originally added it to! This will benefit you and our community as a whole. 🙂 That said, welcome! 

You can use our Troubleshooting availability tool on your scheduling page in order to understand what's causing the conflict. I find it to be super helpful and it resolves most availability issues. 🎉 

Please use that tool to take a look at why some of your time slots aren’t showing up. You might also benefit from reading about Availability Schedules. Lastly, our New User Guide might be helpful! I hope this helps!