Skip to main content

It appears that I've been charged for over 3 years for unused accounts,  nearly $2000. Despite these accounts being clearly inactive with inactive email addresses and undelivered invoices, Calendly has charged me for services not rendered. Respected companies should not take advantage of people's life circumstances, especially when they overlook these kinds of issues. 

Hey there @Nora20616 -- thanks so much for your post.

I am sorry to hear this! With Calendly, there is no such thing as an “inactive” account, officially. You must cancel your paid subscription and delete your account in order for it to be deactivated. I can see where some confusion might lie, here, of course -- and want to help you make this right!

We cannot help with billing matters here in Calendly Community. Please reach out directly to billing@calendly.com and they will be able to look into this with you and figure out what comes next!

I suggest having the email addresses used to log into each of these accounts + the credit or debit card information, amounts charged and (if possible) invoices and/or bank statements for each charge available when you email our billing team. This will help expedite whatever they can help with.

Good luck! 

If there hasn't been any login activity for 3 years, indicating no usage, emails can’t be delivered to those email addresses. I trust your team can see from a technical perspective that these accounts have been inactive. It's evident there hasn't been any login activity. In many fair-minded companies, situations like this are typically handled with understanding

@Nora20616 I appreciate your feedback and understand your frustration. Please, reach out to billing@calendly.com to discuss this further. I do wish I could offer more insight and assistance from here, but I cannot. 

The billing team will be able to, however!