Skip to main content
Question

Block Availability after future date (ie. NO DATES AVAILABLE after March 1, 2024)

• 8 December 2023
  • 2 replies

I have NO connected calendar. 

I need the ability to set a date where ALL future calendar entries are blocked off after that date.

My schedule is UNKNOWN after a certain date.

Can Calendly perform this function without going into each future date and setting it to unavailable? 

If not, it is not a workable product for me.

Again, NO connected calendar.

Thanks.

I have discovered that future availability is set on each individual event type. 

With only two event types, this was not a big deal to set up. 

If I had 100 event types, I would want some global method to disable bookings after a specific date.

I have discovered that future availability is set on each individual event type. 

With only two event types, this was not a big deal to set up. 

If I had 100 event types, I would want some global method to disable bookings after a specific date.

Hey there, @corporatedave - I understand!

You an use an Availability Schedule to set up availability for multiple events at once, including dates that you aren’t available. If you will only be available until March 1, for example, rather than using weekly availability you could set up a series of date overrides/date specific hours from now until March. Then, after the last date you mark available, no other dates will appear.

However, the intended feature here is the “date range” tool within each event type. This allows you to set a window of time during which people can book with a hard end date, if needed, but you cannot do this in bulk. I hope this combo of tools and tricks helps!