Skip to main content
Question

Booked time slots still show as available on my Calendly calendar

• 15 March 2024
  • 1 reply

I have asked this question previously, but have not got any help up to now.

How can I reach someone from the Calendly team directly to help me?

I tried the chat box, but its an automatic answering thing and I did not receive any help there.

Booked time slots still show available in my Calendly availability calendar, even though it is set as one to one and I am getting confirmation emails by Calendly to my email address for the booking.

I have to edit each scheduled event manually in my availability calendar on Calendly to avoid double bookings, which is really annoying.

Thank you for your help

Hi @Maria63320,

A real someone from the Calendly team is here to help! 👋

On the availability side of things, there are quite a few reasons why times that are unavailable would be showing as available. The absolute best place to start with troubleshooting this is to use the aptly named Troubleshooting Availability tool. This tool basically lets you pick a time slot that you know is wrong and it does the hard work of figuring out why. Once you’ve run through the tool, let us know what it says and we can help you further if needed.

You can learn more about it here: 

As for the confirmation emails, you should be getting an email after an event is booked so that way it isn’t a surprise to you. In fact, most users end up getting 2 emails - new booking and then another when the invitee accepts the meeting. Can you tell us more about what you’re seeing and what you’re expecting to see? We’re happy to help!