Solved

Booking Availability Across Multiple Calendars

• 5 April 2024
  • 1 reply

If I connect multiple calendars for multiple different people to one event type, is there a feature to make bookings available when one person is available even if the other isn't?

icon

Best answer by Kelsi at Calendly 8 April 2024, 22:14

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Hey @Kehrein52527 - great question! Thanks for posting! =) 

If I am understanding correctly, you are hoping to have multiple hosts on an event type but still allow bookings for that event type, even if not all of the assigned hosts are available. Is that the case? If so - the answer is yes - but it depends on what exactly you mean! 

Firstly - you cannot simply connect multiple calendars to an event type. While you can connect up to six calendars to your Calendly account, Calendly will consider all of those calendars to be you - not multiple people - and will pull from each of those connected calendars for all of your event types. When you connect calendars to your Calendar Connection page and mark them to be “checked for conflicts” that will automatically apply to all of your own event types - this cannot be separated out at this time (but might be able to be in the near future!). 

What you will need to do is add additional users to your Calendly account/plan, set up a Team Page and then set up team events like Round Robin Event Types and/or Collective Event Types.

We have plenty of resources for you to learn about creating a team and setting up team events! The first step is adding your desired team members to your account from your Admin Management page. Then, you can set up a team page. Your team page will have all of your events specific to that team: round robin or collective.

Round Robin events will allow your invitees to book an appointment at any time at least one assigned team member is available. Collective events allow invitees to book an appointment when all assigned team members are available. 

If you'd like a more thorough breakdown of the team features, check out this recording that walks through the basics of using Calendly with your team. 

You will need to be on our Teams plan to make this happen. You can read more about our plans, pricing and features on our Pricing Page! Note: an annual subscription will result in a 20% discount for all paid plans!

Teams
Our Teams plan is:

• $16/user/month (billed annually)
  • $20/user/month (billed monthly)

For the admin that wants more, including Salesforce and Round Robin.
Teams features include Standard features, plus

• Connect to Salesforce to flow meeting data into the CRM
  • Round Robin events
  • Route leads with Hubspot, Marketo, or Pardot forms
  • Lock and sync admin-managed event templates

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions. 

p.s. check out our New User Guide and Company Admin Guide - full of tips + tricks you’ll def benefit from while you learn!