Skip to main content
Question

Booking availability isn't reflecting in my booking link

• 14 March 2024
  • 3 replies

I am unable to receive bookings on the weekend even though I have changed my dates and times so that I am available on Saturday, however this is now reflecting in my link…. Please help 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6

Hi @Hope24178,

There are a few spots to check to make sure your weekends are open. Let’s go through them!

• Your calendar (Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, etc.) - Check to make sure you don’t have any all-day ‘busy’ events or any placeholder events blocking the date.
  • Your Calendly Availability - Make sure you have Saturday checked under ‘Weekly hours’ on the relevant schedule. The default schedule is ‘Working Hours’, but be sure to check any additional schedules you have setup and make sure they are ‘Active on’ the right events!
  • You event specific scheduling settings - In the relevant event, go to ‘Scheduling Settings’ > ‘Hours and calendar settings’. Mine says my name and then ‘Weekdays, hours vary’ but yours might say something different depending on your setup. Click to open. Select the checkbox next to Saturday if it isn’t already clicked and be sure to hit ‘Save and Close’ at the bottom.

Hope this helps! Let us know what you find out.

I have ensured all of this is done correctly on my end and this is still causing a problem… 

Is someone on your team able to call me to help rectify this situation please as I have been trying to sort this for days. 

Many thanks 

Userlevel 7

I have ensured all of this is done correctly on my end and this is still causing a problem… 

Is someone on your team able to call me to help rectify this situation please as I have been trying to sort this for days. 

Many thanks 

Hey there Hope - so sorry this issue is still ongoing! Jillian did a great job touching on the things to check re: availability and calendar connections. I am jumping in for her now to let you know a few others that you should definitely look into and that will likely resolve this!

With that said - here goes more advice!

Firstly (this is most likely to resolve your issue) - you can use our Troubleshooting availability tool on your scheduling page in order to understand what's causing the conflict. I find it to be super helpful and it resolves most availability issues. 🎉 This tool will tell you exactly why you are not available on Saturdays when you use it, and then you will be able to fix whatever is blocking off those days!

Secondly - check out your “check for conflicts” section by heading to your Calendar Connection page and clicking “edit” next to the “check for conflicts” calendars you have set up. Make sure that you do not have any “busy” events on Saturdays on your connected calendar/s, to include “all day” events that might be small little bars on the very top of each Saturday, such as a repeating “Out of Office” marker or a repeating “Take dog to daycare” marker (common examples I have seen)! 

When you use the Troubleshooting tool on your availability, you might see things like: 

• range - this is a setting easily changed within each event type and means that your current “date range” settings do not go far enough out to book the dates/times blocked off
  • overlap - this means that another event on your connected calendar or within Calendly overlaps with the start or finish time
  • event - this means another Calendly event is scheduled for the time block/s
  • minimum scheduling notice - this means that the dates/times do not fall within the minimum notice you’ve set in each event type
  • duration - this means that the duration of the time slots on the unavailable days is shorter than the duration of time you have set yourself to be available

There are more, but these are the most common and most likely to pop up for you. You might see one or a combination of these availability errors when troubleshooting with the tool. 

For example, if you see “range” when troubleshooting you’ll need to update the “date range” within your event type settings. 

Click on your event type > click “scheduling settings” > update your “date range” so that it allows for booking further out into the future and it should resolve this issue.

Update your “date range” settings and click “save and close” to resolve this issue

I hope this helps! We do not have an inbound phone support line and I am not able to call you from community. If you need more in-depth support after working with me here, please log into your account and click “help” to contact our support team via live chat. They are available 24/7.