Question

Booking Notification Settings

• 13 November 2023
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I would like to not receive a booking notification email after someone has booked a time. For instance, I just created an event that over 1500 people will be picking a day and time and I do not want to receive an email every time a spot is picked. What can I do?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7

Hey @SShere! Great question. At this time, a host will always be notified via email every time an invitee books with them. This is not something that you can turn off or modify. However, what you are able to do is change your login email address - this is where booking notifications are sent. If you’d like, you can choose to use a different email address than the one you utilize for your daily work. Likewise, you can set up a forwarding filter within your current login email address so that all emails from notifications@calendly.com are automatically sent to another folder of your choice. 

To update your login email address: 

1. Expand Account in the top right corner of your Calendly home page
  2. Select Account Settings
  3. Select Login on the left hand side
  4. Select change email
  5. Enter your password and the new email address you'd like to use
  6. Select Save

?name=changeemailaddy.gif

Info on forwarding filters.

I hope this helps!

Thank you for your response. Is this something that might become available in the future to turn off?

Userlevel 7

Hey there again! I won’t say that it’s impossible, but it is not currently something on the road map. I do hope the work arounds help - and I promise your feedback is noted and we do take it into consideration! =) I will make sure your feedback is looped around to our product team.

Upvote for this feature request. It would be nice to have the ability to disable it by event type so we can leave the other ones on but disable the events where there will be hundreds or thousands of invitees. No one wants to receive that many emails.

Userlevel 7

Upvote for this feature request. It would be nice to have the ability to disable it by event type so we can leave the other ones on but disable the events where there will be hundreds or thousands of invitees. No one wants to receive that many emails.

Thanks for your feedback! I appreciate knowing that this is a feature y’all are looking for and am looping it around to our product team. =)