Skip to main content
Question

Booking page options

• 13 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi there, 

So i see people in a 1 on 1 meeting several times a day.  These people are signed up by someone else.  So if i’m going to see John Doe, he may be signed up to see my by Nancy (in another office.)

In the booking page options, the first slot is “name, email” and is locked.  I want that name to be John Doe - and want to specify “Client Name” so Nancy doesn’t put her name or office name in there.

My current workaround is to have another question box at the bottom which asks for Nancy’s name specifically, but it just seems a bit clunky.  

How do i edit that first box - it does not give me the options to change it unless it is to last,first.

Hey @Tony31813 - great questions!

At this time, there is no way to edit or remove the “name” and “email address” fields other than the simple ways (first, last or last, first) you mentioned above. These fields are mandatory for all invitees. 

The best work around would be what you have already implemented - adding additional appropriate invitee questions to your booking page. I am sorry for the inconvenience, but do hope this helps clarify for you! Let me know if you have further questions! =)