Skip to main content

I searched already but did not find an answer yet.

I want to offer an event that has 30-minute slots available but give the option to book 2, 3 or 4 of those slots in one go if there is the availability, so the booking person can chose if they want to meet for half an hour, 60, 90 or 120 minutes.

Is that possible? I thought I saw this offered at someone else’s calendar booking page, but cannot recreate this myself.

Thanks

Hey there @Amy1317 - great question! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

I’d be interested to see the booking page of the other Calendly User that accomplished this! At this time, there is no way to set this up natively in Calendly (in order to allow someone to book multiple time slots in one go, choose a duration for an event type, etc.). However, using our redirect feature you can loop invitees back to the booking page again to book a second time slot! You can then also include verbiage in the event type description telling invitees this is what will happen if they’d like to book back-to-back time slots in order to schedule longer durations with you. I’ll also inform you that the ability to allow invitees to select from multiple offered durations is a feature request we’ve seen a lot of, here, and we have given that feedback to our product team for consideration in future updates! =) 

I hope this helps!

Thanks Kelsi,

good to know I can stop searching. The booking page I saw could well have been with another tool, as it was before I started using Calendly, so I wasn’t as aware of how things should be or look.

Great to know that this feature is being considered.

Cheers