Skip to main content

Hi Team

I am having an issue with appointments already booked in my Outlook Calender that are not getting picked up in Calendly , I have checked and the appointments are showing as Busy and my calender is showing as configured/ synced  in Calendly.

When I send out my link it is not showing the times that I already have appointments booked as unavailable. 

Any assistance available please??

Hi @Sandie58414,

Ah, that is definitely not the ideal experience! There are a number of different reasons why this could be happening, but we have a troubleshooting tool that can help us narrow down the cause. Mind giving it a try and sharing what reason it gives? We can help from there.

More on the tool here: https://help.calendly.com/hc/en-us/articles/223145627-Using-Calendly-s-Troubleshoot-Tool

Hi Jillian

Thankyou for the suggestion. I have been into the Trouble shooting tool and there is nothing there that relates to this issue. The closest information there relates to when there is a double booking in Calendly or availibility is not showing up in the Calendly.

My issue is the opposite. I have blocked out time slots in my Outlook Calendar for personal appointments but in Calendly these are all showing as available even though I have used the conflict button and synced and checked that the appointments I have booked are showing as busy

Can you please offer any other options?