Solved

Branding not showing up on notifications to clients

• 2 April 2024
  • 9 replies

Branding is showing on the booking pages with the events. However, the notifications sent to the client still have the Calendly images and not my branded logo. Is there a way to update the notifications.

icon

Best answer by Kelsi at Calendly 3 April 2024, 00:54

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7

Hey there @Linda61744 - thanks for your topic! 

This is a great question and it lets us know that, perhaps, there needs to be a bit more clarity in our resources re: Calendly branding and custom branding!

You might already be familiar with the “custom branding” options we offer, as you’ve set it up for yourself already - that’s great! 

Just in case, here’s that information. 

We offer two different types of customized branding for Calendly accounts:

1. You can add an Avatar from your “Profile” page by clicking the “Update” button shown in the below screenshot. We recommend avatars be 90px x 90px and less than 5mb in size.

2. Under the “Branding” tab in your Account Settings, you can also choose to add a Company logo. These logos will need to be at least 440px x 240px and less than 5mb in size.

You can read more about branding here!

This information applies to your booking page and does not apply to communications sent to your invitees (booking confirmations, followup emails, reminder emails etc.). 

As far as any Calendly branding in communications going out to your invitee goes - note that you can edit and remove Calendly branding from within your Account Settings Page under the Branding tab (see screenshots). Click your avatar (top right of account landing page) > click “branding” > toggle branding “off.” 

Verbiage displayed when Calendly branding toggled “on”
Verbiage displayed when Calendly branding toggled “off”

Be sure to click "Save Changes" to update this within your account!

At this time there is no way to include images/specific personalized branding in the comms you send out to invitees via Calendly, i.e. a reminder email letting them know their meeting is in 24 hours. 

However! When an invitee receives an email you set up via Workflows, for example, your avatar will automatically appear at the top of that email. Below is an email I set up to fire immediately upon an event being booked via workflows, where you see my avatar at the top of the email body: 

Note: avatar in email reminder body

I hope you find this info helpful! If anything is unclear or you have further questions, don’t hesitate to let me know. Have a great night!

Editing to add a bit more insight in hopes of benefiting users that stumble onto this post when searching for answers to their own branding malfunctions, later! 🤓

In addition to the above ⬆ keep in mind the below ⬇ - a great reminder that came to us from another Calendly user in the thread under this post - @Beth! (Thank you, Beth, for coming back to share with us after interacting with our fabulous support team! We love to see peer-to-peer support, here in community!)

From Beth:

On the event settings, you have to go into event details, and then “communications” then make sure that the proper setting there is checked, not just the setting under the branding tab.

The host will see the Calendly logo in their emails, but the guest will get an email with the one that was selected by the host (host company logo). Hopes this helps others :) . 

Note: the “proper setting” that Beth is referring to under the “communications” portion of your event type settings is the option between “Email Confirmations” and “Calendar Invitations.” This branding will apply to “Email Confirmations.” 

💡This is a great example of why booking test events with yourself is always a good idea. This way, you see what the invitee sees when receiving those notifications etc. - clearing up confusion! In this case - the screenshots being shared were of your own host notifications, but the invitee would likely have been seeing the correct branding/logo.

The screenshot I shared in this response that includes my branding/avatar is of the “invitee’s view” that I received when booking a test event with myself. 

Hey I too learned more about how to phrase my question. Here is my graphic. And the Calendly logo is still displayed. I confirmed that I have both the profile and logo updated.  And I still see this on the notifications. 

Hello, anyone?  My notifications are still showing the Calendly branding. Is this a caching issue with the server or a pointer to the object to display? 

Help. 

Userlevel 7

Hello, anyone?  My notifications are still showing the Calendly branding. Is this a caching issue with the server or a pointer to the object to display? 

Help. 

Hey there Linda! I am sorry to hear this is an ongoing issue. I believe this might require a bit more personalized troubleshooting than is within the community scope! Will you please reach out to our fabulous support team, available 24/7, by logging into your Calendly account and clicking “help”? They will be able to dig a bit deeper and help you resolve this. Thanks! 

Before you do that, you might be onto something re: caching issue. I suggest: 

1. clear your cache/cookies (steps below)
  2. re-upload your branding
  3. book a test event with yourself to see if it has applied as desired

If this doesn’t work - def reach out to support!

How to clear browser cache

Browser Link for steps
Chrome https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
Safari https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=69468
IE 11 https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=15141
Edge https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10607/microsoft-edge-view-delete-browser-history

Kelsi, thank you for the information but I think clearing my cache is not going to change anything. The notifications and formatting is done from Calendly’s servers and not my system. So perhaps the servers need to be recycled. 

I will connect with your tech sup. TY

I am having the same issue and have everything as it should be as well. 

Userlevel 7

I am having the same issue and have everything as it should be as well. 

If you have followed all of the troubleshooting steps above, please reach out to our support team. They are available 24/7 and you can reach them from within your Calendly account. Thank you! 

Thanks Kelsi- the problem was actually an easy fix once I spoke to someone live.

On the event settings, you have to go into event details, and then “communications” then make sure that the proper setting there is checked, not just the setting under the branding tab.

The host will see the Calendly logo in their emails, but the guest will get an email with the one that was selected by the host (host company logo). Hopes this helps others :) . 

Userlevel 7

Thank you so much for posting this @Beth - very helpful! 
Sometimes it really does just take someone live - while we do as much as we can here in community! There are times where I can’t quite grasp what someone needs help with because I am not seeing their event type in real time. 

So glad you were able to sort this out - and come back with advice for others! @Linda61744 I hope you already figured out your issue - but just in case, check out Beth’s comment above! 

This is also why I always suggest booking a test event for yourself - so that you see what the invitee is seeing!