Skip to main content
Question

Calendar Connection Not Showing Scheduled Meeting

• 17 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Having issues with appointment scheduled not displaying on my calendar. 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Hey there @Lee! I’m sorry to hear this - but I will need a little more information in order to help!

What calendar connection are you using (Google, O365/Outlook.com, iCloud?) and was it working before this? 

Are other Calendly bookings appearing on your connected add-to calendar? 

Here are some steps to try on your own to see if it resolves the issue: 

1. Disconnect and reconnect your calendar (steps below)
  2. After reconnecting on your Calendar Connection page, head to one of your event types and book a test event with yourself
  3. Check to see if that booking appears on your calendar - and if it does - the issue is resolved! You will have to cancel and reschedule the event that originally did not appear in order to get it to push to the calendar as well, as there is no way to “re-push” a booking. 

Steps to connect your calendar:

Where to connect

1. Navigate to your Calendar Sync page from the Account menu in the upper right hand corner, then select Calendar Sync.
  2. Select which type of calendar you will be connecting. Calendly integrates with the following platforms:
  3. Once connected, take a look at the settings on your Calendar Sync page.
    • If you have connected more than one calendar, use Edit to choose which you would like Calendly to check for conflicts. Any events labeled busy in the selected calendars will be read as conflicts, and those times will be removed from your scheduling page.
    • You can also select which calendar you would like your Calendly events added to. When an invitee chooses an available time to meet with you, the details will be published to your connected calendar and the Scheduled Events tab on your Home page automatically.

NOTE

You can only publish events to one connected calendar.

multicalcon2.png

If this does not resolve your issue, please include more information for me to help you figure it out from here, including any screenshots you feel might help. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you!