Skip to main content

I have edited my availability to suit some dates that I am unavailable, followed steps I found on google, and saved. No issues… however I have just received a booking for one of the dates I had makes as unavailable, and I am still able to view and book all other time slots within my unavailable dates. 

what have I done wrong? 

Hi @LucentClinic!

Whenever you have this happen, this first thing I’d always recommend is using the Troubleshooting Availability Tool. It really takes the guesswork out of these scenarios and gets you up and running super fast. You can learn more about it here: 

However, I was just answering a similar question and I’m betting that while you have changed your availability correctly you might not have applied the modified schedule to the event. Mind giving this a try for me?

1. Open up your Calendly account.
  2. Go to https://calendly.com/app/availability/schedules
  3. You should see a button under the word ‘Schedule’ that says ‘Working Hours’ (or the name of the custom schedule you’ve modified). Click it.
  4. In the white box just below it, you will see the words ‘Active On’. Click the text just below ‘Active On’.
  5. A dropdown list will appear. Choose the event you want the schedule you’ve set to apply to. Be sure to click ‘Save’ at the bottom of the dropdown. Depending on how many events you have, you might need to scroll down the page a bit to see the ‘Save’ button.

Let us know if that helps or if we can assist more.

That’s worked! Thank you :)