Solved

Calendly AND Microsoft Teams

• 2 May 2024
  • 1 reply

I have integrated my Microsoft Teams into Calendly however once people have booked a meeting with me it isn’t showing up on my Microsoft Teams calendar. How do I fix this so that it is? 

icon

Best answer by Kelsi at Calendly 2 May 2024, 17:22

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Hey there @Elizabeth87600 - thanks for posting!

Are your Calendly bookings showing up on your connected “add to” calendar that you chose on your Calendar Connection page? If so, this is likely an issue on the MS Teams end - but I will attempt to help you from here, first! 

Firstly, check out these simple steps (these are things I’ve noticed go “wrong” for other users with this issue): 

• Make sure that the Teams account you’re checking the meetings for is the same account you integrated with Calendly, i.e., make sure you’re logged into the account that you integrated with Calendly.
  • Check out this information to make sure the integration is compatible with Calendly:
    • It's possible that you may not be using a Microsoft subscription that supports Microsoft Teams.

• Calendly's Microsoft Teams integration requires a Microsoft 365 Business account or an Office 365 Education account.

• These pages from Microsoft have more information:

• If all of that checks out, disconnect and reconnect your Microsoft Teams integration — either from your Integrations page (if you connected the integration directly), or from your Calendar Connections page (if you connected the integration via your Office 365 calendar connection). Schedule a test event to see if the booking appears in your Microsoft Teams account/application.

If all of that fails - please reach out to MS Teams support here, or post in their community here, to see if they can provide more answers! 

I hope this helps! Let us know if you need anything else and we’ll be here. =) 

P.s. check out our New User Guide. It’s full of tips + tricks to get you started with Calendly!