Skip to main content
Question

Calendly App not using correct email address

• 8 November 2023
  • 3 replies

When I choose to SHARE a booking from the Calendly App, the widget does not give me the correct email choice for From.  I have chatted with Support and understand that this widget is a part of iOS BUT, Calendly is not displaying the Mail preference choices I already have set on my phone (all other apps on the phone do use the correct email preferences), so there is an issue with Calendly.  

Do any other Apple uses have this issue?  It’s only with the App

Hello, @Linda15671 - great question!

This sounds frustrating, and I am sorry! Because the “from” field you are referring to is a pop-up from your iOS software attempting to choose where to send the email from, this is not something we are able to troubleshoot. We are always happy to help with the functionality of your Calendly account - but this one needs to be taken to the Apple experts, and they’ll know what to do! It might be as simple as restarting your device. You might also try uninstalling and reinstalling the Calendly app. 

I’ll need to refer you to Apple Support, which you can find here. You might also find a solution in this article that they offer. I hope this helps! 

thank you and I already know the popup is from the iOS widget, BUT, the Calendly use of this widget is showing different choices than are in my Mail settings and what I get from all other apps with this feature.  It is a Calendly issue if the feature doesn’t work as expected by the user.

I will uninstall and reinstall to see if the popup at least comes into alignment with other apps.

@Linda15671 please do let us know if that works. I also suggest checking to see if you have an iOS update that needs to be run, as well as any other software updates on your phone. Additionally, please do reach out to Apple Support to see what they are able to off you in regards to a solution, here. I do completely appreciate the fact that the Calendly App is the only app causing you trouble on your iPhone, however, the popup that allows you to select your email when sending something is not something we are able to troubleshoot from our end. Let us know what happens!