Skip to main content
Question

Calendly branding not turning off

• 19 July 2024
  • 7 replies

When I choose the option to turn off the Calendly branding it is not working and leaving the Calendly branding on the scheduling and booking pages. Any thoughts out there? Thank you!

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi Ed40478!

This sounds annoying and unexpected. Our apologies for the inconvenience! 

Our Product team has confirmed this unexpected behavior with the branding banner and is currently looking into the issue. We don’t have a resolution timeline as of yet. We have created ticket for you and linked  it in our system. We will circle back and update you as soon as we can.

Thank you for your patience and again we apologize for the inconvenience!

It should be turned off by default

This is happening to me as well.

I’m trying to remove the branding from my client’s Calendly booking link and have it toggled off in settings, but it’s still showing up. Why is this? 

I'm frustrated with the ongoing issue of not being able to remove the branding. This has been going on for many weeks! This feature is a key benefit of the paid subscription, and the delay in fixing it is disappointing.

What steps are being taken to resolve this and ensure we get the value promised?

I am having the same issue

Same issue here - I came here to find out what I was doing wrong. It seems to have been this way for us for many weeks.

Same issue here - I have selected branding off but image is still showing. I am a paying customer. Surely this should be a simple I.T fix?