Skip to main content
Solved

Calendly cancels appointment all by itself!!

• 3 April 2024
  • 2 replies

An appointment of April 3, 2024 has been canceled by the Calendly system.

Client has received SMS of this cancellation. I have not canceled the appointment and the cancellation is not in the system.

On March 23, the appointment was rescheduled to April 3. There was no cancellation on April 3.

How can a client receive a text message that the appointment has been canceled if it was not? (see attachment 'Text messages Cancel appointment')

[screenshots redacted for user privacy]

Hey there @Marjon16581 - thanks so much for bringing this to our attention! I’m sorry to hear this is happening.

After taking a look, it does appear that it says you cancelled these events (that does not mean I do not believe you when you say you didn’t cancel them!). 

Because this looks like something that might have gone awry in your account, it’s a bit out of the scope of things I can dig into deeply enough to assist with troubleshooting-wise, here in community.

Please log into your Calendly account and click “chat with us!” at the bottom right corner, or click “help” in your account. Our fabulous support team is available 24/7 and they will assist you and find out what’s up!

I hope you have a wonderful evening. 🤗

p.s. I deleted the attached screenshots for your/your invitees’ privacy, as they included email addresses and names. Hope you understand! 

@Marjon16581 so sorry - I wanted to point out one thing, just in case this is what’s going on!

If you head to your Calendar Connection page page > click “edit” next to “check for conflicts” > look for “sync cancellations” (available with Google Calendar and Outlook.com/O365 Calendars), is that box checked? 

“Calendar sync” > “edit” next to “check for conflicts” > look for “sync cancellations”

If so, did you happen to delete these bookings from your connected calendar and/or cancel them on your connected calendar? If you deleted them and have “sync cancellations” turned on, that would then cancel them in Calendly. If you cancelled them, same applies.

This might be the root of the issue! If not, forgive me - and please do reach out to our support team for further troubleshooting!