Skip to main content

Hello friends,
unfortunately my emails from Calendly often end up in my customers' spam folder. I built an email automation with multiple emails. Calendly is linked to my business Outlook. I have no problems directly from Outlook. All emails arrive.

Where can the problems with Calendly come from? What can I do? Thank you for your support :-)

Best regards Yve

Hey @Yvonne1985! Welcome to Calendly community - and thanks for the great questions!

We do sometimes see this issue, which lies with the invitee’s email server. You can tell them this, if they inquire about issues with emails from notifications@calendly.com landing in their spam or junk folders:

“Moving forward, you may find success by white listing Calendly’s sending IP addresses at 167.89.22.99, 149.72.200.43, and 149.72.248.16 and making sure that notifications@calendly.com is on your safe senders lists!”

Generally, this happens when an invitee is receiving an email from notifications@calendly.com for the very first time, and if they mark it as “safe” it will not happen again! I hope this helps!

Hello friends,
unfortunately my emails from Calendly often end up in my customers' spam folder. I built an email automation with multiple emails. Calendly is linked to my business Outlook. I have no problems directly from Outlook. All emails arrive.

Where can the problems with Calendly come from? What can I do? Thank you for your support :-)

Best regards Yve

Following up on my first response - I see that you reached out to our support team and got help in real time! I am so glad!

Please defer to the advice from support and let us know if you need further assistance!