Skip to main content
Solved

Calendly for guided tours with changing schedule

• 6 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi, I would like to use Calendly to offer city tours. I offer three different tours.
Tour 1: 10:00 - 13:00
Tour 2: 9:00 - 13:00
Tour 3: 17:00 - 21:00

However, the tours are not always on the same days, my offering is changing according to several factors (other projects, weather etc.).

For example, I would like to offer Tour 1 in the calendar next Friday, Tour 2 on Saturday and Tour 3 on Monday, but then only Tour 1 on Wednesday the following week.
I have found the option of creating individual dates, but these don’t appear in the calendar, they just can be used as an invite link.

However, I want customers to be able to see when which tours are taking place in the widget that I embed on my site.

Is that possible?

Thanks a lot for any hints on this topic.

Hey there @Florian13832 - great question!

It seems like your best bet here is going to be using date specific hours in your event type’s availability. This makes it so that, rather than offering weekly hours (hours that remain the same on each day, week to week), you can set each date with the desired hours for as many dates at a time as you’d like. 

Check out the short video below going over how: 

I hope this helps!

Hi Kelsi. Thanks so much. It’s working! Also thanks for putting in the effort to record the steps. This really helped me a lot!

Florian

Hey @Florian13832 -- I am so glad that helped!