Skip to main content
Question

Calendly Logo

When client's are trying to make an appt. is there a way to use the Calendly logo instead of the actual link http:/ … 

Looks neater and cleaner in our signature area.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Hey there @SandraJayne -- welcome to community!

Great question! Let’s dig in. 🕵🏻

When you say that the logo looks cleaner in your “signature” area, are you referring to email signatures? If so, whether or not you can make the Calendly Logo into a clickable hyperlink in your email signature will depend entirely on the email provider/platform and their possible settings, not on Calendly! You’ll want to search keywords like “[email provider name] signature settings” on Google to get started on figuring this out. If you can tell me the name of the email provider I might be able to come up with some good info for you, too! 

I will say that with every single email provider I am familiar with, you should not have to include a full-length link in your email signature (so the https://www.calendly.com/ ordeal is not necessary to be visible). You should at the very least be able to turn a word into a hyperlink like this. For example, I have seen many people include the line, “Book a meeting with me!” in their email signatures, hyperlinking that line with the link to their Calendly booking page. 

Read more here: Share Your Calendly Link!

I hope this helps! If I am totally off the mark and you are asking about something else, please let me know and I’ll be here to assist however I can! 

Hi Kelsi,

Ty for your response. We are using a shorten hyperlink, but thought that using the Calendly logo as the actual link to our meeting page would look nicer and give Calendly more recognition. 

Our email provider is Outlook. Any insight on how to change this with Outlook would be great.

Thanks again.

Userlevel 7

Hey again @SandraJayne --

This might help! Along with this. Lastly, this! (These are all article I found when searching, “how to make an image clickable in Outlook signature” and “how to add a hyperlink to an image in Outlook signature” in Google!) I hope they do lead you down a good path! 

If they do not, I am so sorry, but I will not be able to offer more insight on how to set this up within Outlook. I suggest reaching out to their support team to see if they can help, though. Good luck!