Skip to main content

Calendly is not pulling in Google Calendar events into Calendly meetings. I’ve read through all the guides on here, everything seems to be set right including the Busy for the meetings. What could be the problem? 

Hi @Dave40817,

I’m sorry you are having some issues. I just want to make sure I am understanding your issue so we can get to a sure resolution. When you say, “Calendly is not pulling in Google Calendar events into Calendly meetings” do you mean Calendly isn’t reading your connected calendar correctly and you are getting scheduling conflicts? Or do you mean you are not seeing your other meetings, from you connected calendar, in your meetings area of you Calendly homepage? 

If it is the latter, that meetings area will only show you meetings you have booked with Calendly. It will not show all of your meetings. Calendly is essentially a tool that sits on top of your connected calendar and automates scheduling based on your availability and some rules you set. It is not intended to be a replacement for you your connected calendar. It simply is there to make scheduling meetings a more hands off experience. I hope this helps.