Skip to main content
Question

Calendly sends 2 different contacts to Activecampaign for the same appointment

• 6 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Good morning, I'm testing my funnel on Clickfunnels.
Something strange happens that I don't understand.
I enter one of my 2 emails in the Optin Page to see the video.
In my Activecampaign responder the contact appears with the email I used (robertocrestale63@gmail.com) and the "optin video" tag.
Everything OK.
Then, from the video page I click to schedule the appointment with Calendly.
I go to see the contact in Activecampaign and I discover that, instead of updating the contact with the "value optin" and "arranged appointment" tags on the already existing contact, it inexplicably adds a new contact with my other email (robertocrestale@libero.it ), which obviously I hadn't included on the optin page, with the updated tags "optin video" and "appointment scheduled"!?!
In your opinion, what does it depend on? What do I need to correct?
If you are able to log into my account you can see what I just described.
Thanks for your answer.

Hello @Soloacquaperpulirecasa42116 - thanks for the post! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

Firstly, I wanted to address the fact that I cannot access your ActiveCampaign account, nor would anyone at Calendly be able to do so. Just wanted to make sure you were made aware of that! 

Check out this Help Center article about our ActiveCampaign integration to see if it helps. If it doesn’t, I think you’d benefit from more individualized support. Please log into your Calendly account and click “help” to connect with our support team, available 24/7. You might also consider reaching out to ActiveCampaign’s support team.

I hope this helps!