Skip to main content
Solved

Calendly-to-calendly direct function

• 5 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello everybody,

As an independent IT professional, Calendly is a great tool for me. Most of my customers and partners like to use my link. I also meet people in my network who already use Calendly themselves. Then the question is always: do I book with you or do you book with me? Things get really interesting when you have 3 or more professionals who have to choose a date. The host of course starts a Meeting Poll. But then the other participants have to take their calendar and manually enter their availability. Is there still an opportunity for automation here?

I think there is a need for something like a Calendly Direct function. Participants should only provide their Calendly username to the host. Based on the available information, Calendly can immediately determine the next option and create an event. Participants who do not (yet) have Calendly can manually specify their availability, similar to Meeting Poll.

Anyone already thought of something like this? I'm curious.

Greeting,

Maarten Schouten

Hi @Maarten Schouten,

That’s a really interesting perspective. I’ll be sure to share with our Product team and see what they think!

Thank you so much for sharing!