Skip to main content
Question

Can I add an image to an event?

• 23 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Can I add an image inside an event type?  I have different event types so I need to have a different image for each event type instead of using my branding.  Is it possible?  I have a Standard plan.  Thanks.

Hey @Chu45630 - great question! As a solo user it is not possible to add different branding to each event type. 

However, a work around would be to add additional users to your plan (paid seats), then create an event type under each user which can have individualized branding (per paid seat). 

You can read more about adding additional users here

Standard
Our Standard plan is:

• $10/user/month (billed annually)
  • $12/user/month (billed monthly)

So, you would be charged per user (paid seat) if going this route. I know this isn't exactly what you wanted to hear but do hope the information helps, at least somewhat! Let us know if you have any questions. 

Hi @Chu45630!

Hmm. I’m curious to learn more about your use case and what the image is specifically for. Right now, there’s no way to embed any images or multimedia directly into an event type. The only image that shows up is your profile image. You can however control the event type title and the description (which can include links), so I’m wondering if you can leverage either of these to get branding and necessary info out to your audience.

Thoughts? Tell us more and let’s see how we can help!

Hi @Chu45630!

Hmm. I’m curious to learn more about your use case and what the image is specifically for. Right now, there’s no way to embed any images or multimedia directly into an event type. The only image that shows up is your profile image. You can however control the event type title and the description (which can include links), so I’m wondering if you can leverage either of these to get branding and necessary info out to your audience.

Thoughts? Tell us more and let’s see how we can help!

@Chu45630 to build on this and what I already said, above - when you add additional users, you are able to create a Teams Page for each branding instance you need. This allows for a “banner” (logo) and “avatar” (profile picture) for each team, which will appear on the booking page/s for any event type/s created on that teams page. 

You can add a single user to a teams page. So, you could create three teams pages for three users, add one user to each teams page and create events for them on those teams pages with branding for each. This would allow you to control all events and branding from your owner account, rather than logging into each individual account to set up logos/avatars etc. You can even manage the availability of all three users on their team pages from your owner account, within the event types created. You can use Collective Event Types on the teams pages with one user assigned, so they translate as one-on-one events (since one-on-one event types cannot be created on teams pages). I hope this makes sense! Let us know if all of this info combined is helpful! =) 

Here are examples of events on two different teams pages in my test account with different avatars as well as an example of a third event type with it’s own logo on a regular user page: 

Logo and avatar

Separate logo
Separate logo

Thanks for your reply.   Right now, it is just me.  

Thanks for your reply.   Right now, it is just me.  

Sorry for the misunderstanding! I get that it’s just you - but you would be adding “additional users” that are actually you using alternative email addresses. This way, Calendly will view “you” as several “people” so that you can meet your goal of having multiple events with different branding. It’s the work around we currently have to offer in this use case, but, you might also consider including links to different information like Jillian suggested! You can use Workflows to send out additional resources for specific event types, as well. None of this will lead to separate branding for separate event types in a single account, though, which I am sorry to say! =) 

Editing to add: in my examples above, it is also just me (one person) added as three users with different email addresses to a single organization, so that I could create multiple teams pages/event types with different branding! 

It is okay.  I want to keep it to just one email address.  I am good for now.  Thanks!