Skip to main content

Hello.  I cancelled my professional plan last August 2023.  Calendly now call this a “legacy plan” which cannot be purchased by new users.  I’ve contacted Calendly help twice now to ask whether I can reactivate my old professional plan (they have assigned ticket IDs to my question but have not answered, so I am falling back on the community for guidance).  If I cannot reactivate it, can you advise which of their new plans maps best onto the professional plan (I’m no expert, I just use it when I need it)?

Hey there @Work11855 - thanks for your topic and question!

I am sorry that you’ve not heard back from our support team! However, I am here - and I can help! 

Unfortunately, once you “give up” a Legacy Plan (Essentials or Professional) you cannot purchase that plan again. Users that choose to remain on these plans without cancellation, downgrades or upgrades will be able to remain on them until further notice, but users that do cancel, downgrade or upgrade must select one of our currently offered plans. I’ll assist with that, too! =) 

Firstly - you can read about our plans, pricing and features on our Pricing PageNote: an annual subscription will result in a 20% discount for all paid plans!

Below you’ll find a high-level overview of our Standard and Teams plans (the two paid plans we now offer outside of Enterprise). The Standard plan and Teams plan are both solid combinations of the former Professional plan that you had, so check out what I wrote as well as the linked Pricing Page above to make sure you have a solid understanding of the available features before choosing which one to go with! Based on what you shared, the Standard plan might be best for you. If you need to add additional users and take advantage of features like our Round Robin Event Types, the Teams plan would be the way to go. Read below for more! 

Standard
Our Standard plan is:

• $10/user/month (billed annually)
  • $12/user/month (billed monthly)

For small teams or individuals with more sophisticated scheduling needs
Standard features include all Free features, plus

• Group and collective event types
  • Multiple calendars for availability and scheduling
  • Unlimited one-on-one event types
  • Reminders, reconfirmation requests and other workflows
  • Customizable branding and logos on your website
  • Hubspot, Paypal, Stripe, and 100s of integrations
  • Live chat support

Teams
Our Teams plan is:

• $16/user/month (billed annually)
  • $20/user/month (billed monthly)

For the admin that wants more, including Salesforce and Round Robin.
Teams features include Standard features, plus

• Connect to Salesforce to flow meeting data into the CRM
  • Round Robin events
  • Route leads with Hubspot, Marketo, or Pardot forms
  • Lock and sync admin-managed event templates

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions I am more than happy to answer them - just ask! =) 

Thank you for confirming that I can’t reactivate and for your suggestion to go with the Standard plan.  One further question, if I may, as I can’t reactivate, if I buy from new, do I risk losing what I’ve already set up (I have a couple of event types with workflows, etc).

Hi @Work11855!

It sounds like you’d be upgrading the account you’re currently on - the one with the event types, workflows, etc. - so no, you wouldn’t lose a thing!