Skip to main content
Solved

Can I split rescheduling and cancellation?

• 16 July 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello,

Do rescheduling and cancellation links always go together or can I somehow add only cancellation? 

I’m offering a service for which I want people to be able to cancel, but I do not want to give them the possibility to book another date.

Thank you

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Hey @CarolinaBMB -- great question!

At this time, cancel and reschedule links are an “all or nothing” feature. You can include both, or neither. I’m sorry!

Thanks for asking this -- your feedback is important to us. I hope this helps!

Userlevel 7

@CarolinaBMB just following up here. 😊

I saw that this post was accidentally duplicated, so I have removed the duplicate post to avoid confusion.

I am so sorry that it seems a spammer replied to you on your duplicate post claiming that you can separate the “cancellation” and “reschedule” links for invitees. This is not the case, and the information that I shared above is accurate. The user that commented on your duplicate post was not a Calendly staff member. I apologize for this, again. We do our best to keep these kinds of comments under control, but sometimes they do slip through!

If anything about this is still confusing please do not hesitate to let us know. We are here to help! 

Kelsi, 
Please suggest to your technology team to split the rescheduling and cancellation into two preferences because I don’t want people to reschedule on their own.  Please also allow customers to enter the instructions for rescheduling such as call our office number to reschedule.  Thanks.

Userlevel 7

Kelsi, 
Please suggest to your technology team to split the rescheduling and cancellation into two preferences because I don’t want people to reschedule on their own.  Please also allow customers to enter the instructions for rescheduling such as call our office number to reschedule.  Thanks.

I have already added your feedback to our list for the month! I cannot make any promises about this change and if or when it might happen, but I can definitely make sure your feedback is taken seriously.

I hope you have a good day!