Skip to main content

Hi there, 

There may be a simple answer to this. 

I am going to an event and have my own one on one booking page with selected times. Additionally, other attendees at the same event have their own one on one booking page and I can select times to meet on their page.

When someone books a one on one on my booking page, I can see the booking and all is well.

If I book a one on one on another attendees page, the time is no longer available on my booking page, that is great and avoids conflicts, but I can’t find those bookings anywhere on Calendly.

When I click on Scheduled events, I can only see the one on one bookings made through my invite and not the events that I have booked on another person’s invite.

The events have synced to my outlook calendar and I can see them there but I can’t find them anywhere on Calendly. (Maybe the calendar is the only place to see them?!)

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Hey there @Maebh - great question, and thanks so much for posting this topic! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

I'm sorry for the confusion - you aren't alone in this! Calendly is a scheduling platform that essentially sits on top of your connected personal calendar. It checks for events marked “Busy” and interprets them as conflicts, preventing invitees from scheduling new events at those times.

When an invitee schedules with you, the event is automatically published to your personal calendar and appears on your Calendly Home page under Scheduled Events. Both you and your invitee receive confirmation by email as well, helping to streamline scheduling for appointments, meetings, and more!

Calendly accounts don't "talk" to each other in the way that you are describing. When someone books via your own Calendly link, that meeting will show up under your scheduled events tab and on the calendar you sync on your Calendar Connection page. When you book via someone else's Calendly link, that meeting will be sent to their account and show up on your connected calendar or via a confirmation email, depending on their own event type settings. Meetings you schedule via someone else’s Calendly link will not appear in your Calendly account. 

When you are logged into your Calendly account, that allows you to make changes to/control your own events, edit your own settings and view your own invitee data and scheduled events. When you visit the booking page of a colleague (or anybody else), you are seen as any other individual invitee. Invitees do not have to have Calendly accounts in order to schedule meetings with hosts via Calendly! For this reason, you will always be asked for your own identifying information when booking a meeting with anyone else via their Calendly booking page - just a little more info to keep in mind! I hope this helps!

Kelsi,

Thank you for that. I can see that now and that is a great explainer.

I was wondering if I was missing something on the Calendly platform that showed meetings that I booked with others but I can see them in Outlook and that will have to do.

Appreciate the prompt response.

Kelsi,

Thank you for that. I can see that now and that is a great explainer.

I was wondering if I was missing something on the Calendly platform that showed meetings that I booked with others but I can see them in Outlook and that will have to do.

Appreciate the prompt response.

I am so glad to have helped! 🙂 Have a great evening!