Skip to main content
Question

Can we count some events as "more than one" towards the max daily limit for bookings?

• 18 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi i am working as part of a pretty large business considering using Calendly to coordinate meetings with our clients. The issue i run into is that we do many different kinds of meetings with Dentists to discuss surgical cases and how many we can plan for is based un how many arches (upper and lower teeth) we are designing for. A doctor may only do the upper teeth while the other may do both upper and lower the upper only counts as one for our daily design capacity but the upper and lower is two. As such our limit isn't the number of meetings but the combination of kinds of meetings. with a 10 limit we can do anywhere from 5-10 meetings in a day while still maxing out our capacity. Is there a way to track this or are we outta luck?

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Hey there @Nsequence77858 - thanks so much for your post and the thorough explanation of your use case!

If I am understanding correctly, the true question here is, “Can we count some events as ‘more than one’ towards the max daily limit for bookings?” Is that right? 

If so - I am truly sorry to say that is not a feature available at this time. It’s very interesting to consider, though. We do not like simply saying “no” around here, so let’s see if we can come up with a creative workaround!

I am looping in my colleague and we are going to brainstorm on this for you and get back to you tomorrow. Until then - sit tight and thanks for the patience! 😄

thanks for the quick reply I appreciate your attempt to address this ill sit tight for further info.

Userlevel 7

thanks for the quick reply I appreciate your attempt to address this ill sit tight for further info.

Hey there! Thanks so much for waiting while we looked into this for you. We were really hoping to come up with some sort of workaround using third party tools and integrations, but at the end of the day this is unfortunately an ask that we do not currently have a solution for. 😥 I am sorry to be the one to tell you this - it doesn’t make me happy, either! I can assure you that this product request will be included in our monthly report for the product team and your feedback will be heard outside of the “walls” of this community post. Let me know if there’s anything else I can assist with and I will be happy to!