Skip to main content

I work as an admin for my organization, and one of my responsibilities is to send Calendly booking links to candidates we're inviting for interviews. Currently, we use one-on-one event types for these interviews.

I'm looking to improve my workflow by being able to add calendar invites to our master calendar and make edits to event calendar invites even after invitees have scheduled their time slots.

• Is there an option to add myself as a third invitee to scheduled events so that I can access and modify the event calendar invites?
  • Alternatively, is there a way to include our master calendar so that calendar invites are automatically added to it?

Currently, I have to rely on the user to make these changes, but I'd prefer to handle them myself. Is there a workaround for this issue?

Hi there! 

When booking an event for an invitee manually there is an “Add Guest” option located in your event settings under invitee questions. This toggle box can be found when you edit the requires name question 

When this toggle option is turned on and you select your booking link you will see an option to add guests when scheduling a invitee manually. 

Regarding your second question, at this time, Calendly can only publish events to one calendar per account, so there is not a way for Calendly to connect different time slots or event types to different calendars. However, you could also set up a forwarding filter in your inbox to automatically forward all emails received from notifications@calendly.com. You can even forward notifications for specific event types by filtering for subject titles that include the event type name. This will allow them to be notified when an invitee schedules with you. 

I hope this helps!