Skip to main content
Question

Cannot receive email notification of invitee event

• 15 December 2023
  • 3 replies

I currently cannot receive the email notification of invitee event (from notifications@calendly.com). Anyone encounter the same issue? Any reasons/issues happened? Thanks

Hi @Sparkler24167!

There are a few reasons that could be happening and we’ve got a range of them listed here in this topic: 

I’d give these a try and let us know if you’re still running into issues.

Hi @Sparkler24167!

There are a few reasons that could be happening and we’ve got a range of them listed here in this topic: 

I have tried but it does not resolve the problem….. I still cannot receive email.

Hi @Sparkler24167!

I have tried but it does not resolve the problem….. I still cannot receive email.

Hey - sorry this is happening! To be clear, are you the host or the invitee of the events you are not receiving notifications for? 

If you have gone over all of the steps in the topic linked above and are still running into issues, please reach out to our support team by logging into your Calendly account and clicking “help.” They are available 24/7. They will be able to see any potential issues that I cannot see on my end, here!