Skip to main content

We would like to change the google account that the calendar events are added to. For example, the currently scheduled events show up on the calendar of account1@gmail.com.

If I change it to use the calendar of account2@gmail.com, are the currently schedule events deleted?

I am hoping it will keep the current events showing up on account1@gmail.com calendar, and schedule all new events on the account2@gmail.com calendar. Then we watch both accounts for a while and just gradually switch to the new account.

Hey there @Henry04221 - great question! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

Changing your add-to calendar will not impact your currently booked events in any way. They will remain on the calendar they were originally added to, however - you will want to keep that in mind and either manually add them to the new calendar as well, or, share your former add-to calendar with your new add-to calendar externally. There is no way to “re-push” the booked events to your new add-to calendar. 

I hope this helps!