Skip to main content
Question

Check in for meeting

• 24 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Can I check someone in for a meeting that they booked in person? I see there is a feature for “no show” but I would like to know if the person actually showed up for their meeting and at what time. Would be great to be able to check them out as well as they leave. If they were not checked in I would like the booking to be marked as no show.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 3

Hi LexA! 

While Calendly doesn’t have a check-in and check-out feature we do encourage you to use our no-show feature. You can read more about it here → Marking no-shows in Workflows

The other option you have for marking when an invitee arrives and when they leave is in meeting notes. This will require you to navigate to the meetings area and select “Past Meetings.” Once there you can add notes. That metadata will live there forever and be available if ever you need an export. I wish we had a better solution for you but, at the moment, Calendly is primarily a scheduling and calendar management application and not a conference platform. If any of this is murky or you need more information, we are here. Please don’t hesitate with more questions!