Skip to main content
Question

Christmas Special

• 9 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Not overly IT literate so apologies if asking something that is obvious. How do I offer a Christmas voucher to the public and get them to book in my diary anytime from now until the next 6 months as well as book into another team member (who I need to have a separate diary from mine) ? I have created a team and purchased another user licence but can’t figure out how to have 2 diaries for people to book their services from.  Hope that makes sense. Any help would be grateful received. 

Hi @Cazzy777!

It’s definitely time to start thinking about the holidays, huh? This year went by SO fast.

So you’ve got a few options depending on how your business works. Let’s get into it!

• First option: You can set up a Round Robin event. This means that someone can book time with you or your team member. Whoever is available first and hasn’t been booked 2 more times than the other will be given the booking. You can learn more about Round Robin events here.
  • Second option: You can set up a team page with identical event types and allow customers to pick which team member they want to choose. This is a good idea if you and your peers offer slightly different services or methods. You can learn more about team pages here.

One thing to keep in mind: Be sure to set the date range on these event types. This ensures people can book only in the range you specify! More here.

Hope this helps! I think I’m going to see about us putting together a holiday guide just for customers like you. Will share it when we do!