Skip to main content
Question

Client-Facing Page Design

• 12 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello,

Hoping someone can help me with this... My client-facing booking page displays my appointment options in a 4-box grid when I only have 3 options. I’m hoping I can adjust to include a single row with 3-columns as it appears for me as the admin user. I attached photos of the current and desired design. Thank you for taking the time to review this! 

Hey @Zach444! What a great question! 

While it’s not currently possible to modify the booking page, I think it would be super awesome if it was! I will make sure this feedback makes it to the appropriate team.

In the meantime, have you considered embedding your booking page/s on your website? Check out this handy overview of our embed options! You can also take a look at this website for examples of each one.

This way - you are in charge. You can use our simple coding (copy and paste!) in order to embed on your own website, and read our step-by-steps for embedding on platforms like Squarespace, Wix and Wordpress. Here is an example of what might work for your use case: 

Pop-up text embed example (one per event type)

Using a pop-up text embed, you can set up one for each booking page so they aren’t in a grid like they currently are, for you. (Our inline embed would simply include that same format on your website.) If this isn’t a good solution, I understand! I just wanted to give you insight into other options. Again, we appreciate your feedback - and it won’t go unheard!