Skip to main content

Is there a way to create a Collective Event type that will consider:

• Person A’s calendar
  • Person B’s calendar
  • EITHER Person C’s or Person D’s calendar (need one of those people there)

Hey there @Ken16560 - thanks for your post! Check out our Company Admin Guide when you have a chance - it’ll be very helpful as you learn the platform (and our New User Guide likely will be, too!). 

Check out our new and improved Collective and Round Robin event type features - specifically “Host Pools.” 

Let me know if that helps! If this isn’t quite what you are looking for, please let me know! 

Yep, that is perfect! Thank you!

Yep, that is perfect! Thank you!

I am so glad to hear this! We looove knowing that our newest features are well received and that they’re a solid solution to your needs! If you get stuck on anything don’t hesitate to ping this topic again (or create a new one, if it’s not relevant to the same ask) - we’ll be here to assist! I also thought I I’d include some additional resources you miiight find helpful, based on the fact that you are finding what I shared above helpful, already! 

Regarding creating a team and setting up team events:

The first step is adding your desired team members to your account from your Admin Management page. Then, you can set up a team page. Your team page will have all of your events specific to that team: round robin or collective.

Round Robin events will allow your invitees to book an appointment at any time at least one assigned team member is available. Collective events allow invitees to book an appointment when all assigned team members are available. 

If you'd like a more thorough breakdown of the team features, check out this recording that walks through the basics of using Calendly with your team. 

Check out these additional community topics, too: 

I hope this helps!