Skip to main content

I have ~20 Calendly users in my team, and they’re not all great at making sure their calendars are blocked off on holidays. Is it possible for the company admin to block off dates for the whole team? Or do I need to just check with each individual user?

I would also love to suggest that a feature be implemented that the company admin can implement date specific hours for the whole company. Our team has some dates where the entire business is closed and it would be great if I could block these dates off for everyone.

Hey there @Chloe35150 -- thanks for your questions!

• It is not possible at this time for an admin to set up company wide holidays/set availability for the entire team, like this
    • You (or an admin) can set up Admin Managed Events where you are then able to manage availability for the hosts on those event types
  • Admins also cannot manage the general availability for their users
    • This would again require admin managed event types
  • What you can do is set up a connected calendar for your team
    • Choose a calendar like Google Calendar
    • Set up all company holidays and other days that you shut things down on this calendar with a “busy” status
    • Have all of your users add this calendar to their Calendar Sync pages and select the calendar to be under the “check for conflicts” section
    • Make sure your users do not accidentally use this as their “add to” calendar or they won’t see their bookings on their own desired calendars
  • I will absolutely include your feedback in our monthly report for our product team to consider. It’s a great idea -- genuinely! 

I hope this helps!

Thanks Kelsi! I think the connected calendar with our company closures should work well for now!

Thanks Kelsi! I think the connected calendar with our company closures should work well for now!

Yay! That is great to hear! I am happy to help. Have a good day! =)