Skip to main content
Question

Confusion on Team Plan Pricing

• 31 December 2023
  • 3 replies

In the Team plan of Calendly, what does it mean for $20 USD per seat? Does it mean, if I have a team of 4 people, for each person of 4, I have to pay $80 USD for everyone on the Team plan?

Hey there @Biraj70677 - thanks for your question! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

You can read more about our plans, pricing and features on our Pricing Page! Note: an annual subscription will result in a 20% discount for all paid plans!

In short, yes - you are exactly right! The breakdown of our Teams plan is as follows: 

Teams
Our Teams plan is:

• $16/user/month (billed annually)
  • $20/user/month (billed monthly)

For the admin that wants more, including Salesforce and Round Robin.
Teams features include Standard features, plus

• Connect to Salesforce to flow meeting data into the CRM
  • Round Robin events
  • Route leads with Hubspot, Marketo, or Pardot forms
  • Lock and sync admin-managed event templates

For some added context, here’s an overview of “paid seats” and “users” within Calendly: 

Purchasing Calendly subscriptions for your organization is like purchasing desk chairs. Once someone joins your organization, you purchase a desk chair for them. When that person leaves, you have an extra desk chair to use or to get rid of. At Calendly, we refer to these desk chairs as paid seats. 

When you add a new user to your organization's Calendly account, you automatically purchase a paid seat on the account. The new user will receive an email invitation to join your account, and they'll get their own account and Calendly page, along with whichever event types you assign to their account. You'll also be able to include them in team scheduling.

If you remove a user, their paid seat remains. That way, you can invite a new user to your organization without needing to purchase an additional seat. If you do not plan on inviting another user, you will want to remove the remaining paid seat from your Billing page.

I hope this helps! 

Let’s assume I have few services which I’d like to provide to my customer and I have like 2 people to provide the service to the customer. 

Let’s say the services like: S1, S2, S3, etc.

Let’s say the person who will provide the services like: P1, P2.

Now when I connect calendly to my website, the customer want a service and they want to book an appointment for a service, lets say S2, and only P2 is available to provide the service at that time, will calendly automatically make the appointment with the P2 with the customer? As well as will both the calendar be synched with each other so that timing for different appointment does not interfere with each other? 

Let’s assume I have few services which I’d like to provide to my customer and I have like 2 people to provide the service to the customer. 

Let’s say the services like: S1, S2, S3, etc.

Let’s say the person who will provide the services like: P1, P2.

Now when I connect calendly to my website, the customer want a service and they want to book an appointment for a service, lets say S2, and only P2 is available to provide the service at that time, will calendly automatically make the appointment with the P2 with the customer? As well as will both the calendar be synched with each other so that timing for different appointment does not interfere with each other? 

Hey! So, yes and no - you will definitely benefit from reading the links I provided (namely the company admin guide, to kick off your learning) - so please do check them out!

1. If you add a new member to your team, you can achieve what you outlined above using Round Robin Event Types on either a Teams Page or via Admin Managed Events
  2. You cannot set up an event type for yourself (with only you as host) and then have it scheduled for another team member if you are not available, so, you will want to look into these options

Start there - then read the below as well!

Team FAQs (Help Center article) 

I hope this helps!