Skip to main content

Am sure someone has asked this but I couldn’t find it.

I use 4 calendars but I want to be able to offer different links for each calendars in the way that calendar bridge does.

You create a page, choose the calendar you want to book to and then view availability with up to 3 other calendars.  That would be so much easier as I run multiple accounts when working with clients and if working with a client with their own calendar, don’t want them to see my instance.

I only just found calendar bridge and have started testing it, and that looks like a really good feature which I would love on this.

Thanks

Purnima

Hi @Purnima40320!

We absolutely love the feedback! That said, I am not sure I totally understand what this feature is and how it works, so do you mind providing some more detail? 

When you say “calendars” are you referring to your personal calendars that you connect to Calendly, or, are you referring to event types (different meetings) with their own availability? 

If you are hoping for the former, that’s a great idea! At this time, each Calendly account can push all scheduled bookings to one connected calendar, the “add to” calendar, and I do not believe there are any plans for that to change at this time. However, you can connect up to six calendars to be checked against for conflicts! This will apply to all event types on your account. If you need different events to be checked against different connected calendars, the work around is currently to add an additional paid seat/account under your organization and create events under each seat/account - connecting the appropriate calendars to each account as well.

You can also create a Teams Page (on our Standard and Teams plans) once adding an additional seat so that you can create events there, which is a fantastic way to manage several brands/businesses from a single owner/admin account. I hope this helps! 

If you provide further clarification on this feature request I am more than happy to loop it back to our product team! 

Hi

This image might make sense

You create a schedule by selecting the calendar you want to book in and then choose 3 others to check availability against.

This is great because it means for my clients of my own business, I can create a link with Company A and check availability against Company B, Personal and Volunteer Calendars.

For my food business, I can create a second schedule using my second email address and create a Link with Company B which checks against 3 other calendars (could be Company A, Personal, Volunteering Calendars)

For my volunteering colleagues, I can create a third schedule, choosing volunteer calendar as the calendar to book with and check availability against Company A, Company B and Personal.

I know how integrating the calendars work but it means providing a separate link that is for each signature for each organisation that I am connected to.  

There will be a lot of people who are now multi-income individuals or have multiple calendars and want to keep them separate, not share the calendars with one another and be able to manage bookings.  

This is a great solution and I would like calendly to work like this :-)

@Purnima40320 thanks so much for this thorough explanation and feedback! I am looping it back to our product team for future consideration! I cannot make any promises - but love to clue them in for users like you!