Skip to main content
Question

Creating a Group Event

• 10 May 2024
  • 1 reply

I have been trying to create a group event for 1 day and 1 time slot.  I am having trouble figuring out how to do it.  I created the group event.  I put in available for 20 people.  Then I make a custom date of Friday May 17th at 11:00 to noon.  When I look at the LIVE PAGE.  It shows availability EVERY FRIDAY and it won’t start until May 24th.  I need help!

What are the steps to create a time slot for 1 day and t time?

JameyRae

Hey there @JameyRae!

We can definitely help with that.

1. In your event type, head on over to Scheduling Settings.
  2. Once in there, look under Hours and calendar settings and click on where you see your avatar and available hours.
  3. Once you’re in that screen, hover over the gray box to get the little pencil in the upper right corner and click.
  4. Select “For this event type only” and then ok.
  5. Click the X’s next to all your weekly hours so everything says “Unavailable”.
  6. Scroll down a bit further and click Add date specific hours.
  7. Pick May 17th. Add the specific hours for this event. Click Apply.
  8. Be sure to click Save and close at the bottom of the sidebar on the left side of the screen until you’re back to the event details page - and you should be good to go!

Note: If you’re seeing that time still show as unavailable, make sure that time is definitely free on your native calendar. When running through these steps to write out above, sure enough I had that time busy and the time wasn’t showing up as an option.

Hope this helps!