Skip to main content

Some Current day available options not showing.  My scheduling hours are 7am MST to 5pm MST.  It is 9am MST and my calendar shows the first available meeting time to be 1pm MST even though I have nothing scheduled between 9am MST and 1pm MST.  Those meeting slots do not show.  Future days show meeting availability between 7am MST and 5pm MST.  How do I get current day all meeting times to show?

Hey there @Mike55127 - thanks for your topic! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

You’ll want to check out the topics below, as well as our Availability Schedules Help Center article (click the link for more info)! You can also use our Troubleshooting availability tool on your scheduling page in order to understand what's causing the conflict. I find it to be super helpful and it resolves most availability issues. 🎉

Additionally: go to your Calendar Connection page > at "check for conflicts" select "edit" > select all calendars that should be checked for conflicts.

Let me know if your issue isn’t resolved after going over these resources and, particularly, using the troubleshooting tool. =) 

If your issue persists after looking over all of this and troubleshooting, please feel free to share screenshots here of what you are seeing vs. what you hoped to see and I will dig further with you!