Skip to main content

Hello everyone, we would like to give our potential clients the option of how long they would like to talk to us in our initial meeting. Therefore, we would like to offer two options, e.g. 15 minutes and 30 minutes. From what I've seen, I can only choose one duration per event - or is there a special trick or is this only possible for a certain type of event? Many thanks for your support.

Hey there @Maren80506 - great question! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

At this time there is no way to offer multiple durations in a single event type for an invitee to select from. I apologize for the inconvenience!

The best workaround here is to create multiple event types identical in settings and distinguish the duration in the title. Example: 

“Event Type Name: 15 Minutes” and

“Event Type Name: 30 Minutes”

so both of the event types appear on your public booking page, and invitees can book whichever works best for them.

I hope this helps! =)

Hey Kelsi,

Thank you very much for your reply.
I have one more question. We have found the following solution on the Calendly homepage, which we really like.

Can this also be displayed on our website with the help of Calendly or would we have to build these panels ourselves in WordPress (then link the button to the page with the respective event/duration of the meeting)

The question comes from the fact that we do not want to have two events each with a calendar on one page in order to offer our interested parties the opportunity to choose several meeting durations.

Thank you very much for your answer.

Hi @Maren80506!

That’s a great question. I’ll admit that screenshot is of a really customized/graphical sort of layout, but fear not.You can embed your scheduling page on your website without a ton of extra work. Here’s all the information: https://help.calendly.com/hc/en-us/articles/223195568-How-to-embed-Calendly-in-WordPress

If you’re looking for some examples of what the different type of embeds look like, this sample site is super helpful: https://www.calendly-embed.com/

Hope this helps!