Question

Customize Calendly Page?

• 1 July 2024
  • 3 replies

how to customise my calendly page

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Hey there @Sampa14475 -- thanks for your post!

What exactly are you looking to customize? Your booking page, where your invitees grab time to meet with you? Or, are you talking about your account settings? 

Just in case, check out this article about customizing your event type settings (this is how you edit your event and change what the invitee sees when booking, such as duration and Availability Schedules, for example).

Then, check out this article about making changes to your Calendly account settings. 

I hope this helps!

I would like to have the calendar that displays during booking

to go from Monday at the leftmost column to Sunday at the rightmost column.

The current display goes from Sunday at the leftmost to Saturday at the rightmost.

Seems like it should be simple, yes?

Userlevel 7

Hey again @steven18261 -- thanks so much for clarifying! 

While this definitely seems simple, it’s not something that we can control or change on our booking pages. I’m sorry! 

The way this appears will actually depend on your invitee and where they are in the world!

Based on the invitee's location (determined via their IP address) the calendar can display with either Sunday or Monday as the first (left most) day of the week. This is done automatically and can not be manually adjusted.

IP addresses determined to be located in the countries on this list will have the calendar displayed as Sunday-first. All other counties not included on this list will display as Monday-first.

Sunday-first Country List:

• US
  • Canada
  • Latin American countries
  • China
  • Japan
  • Israel
  • Jamaica
  • Taiwan
  • Thailand
  • Hong Kong
  • Macau
  • Egypt
  • South Africa
  • Philippines

I hope this information provides clarity and is helpful!