Skip to main content
Question

Date Override

• 23 November 2023
  • 5 replies

Is there a maximum on the number of Date Override meetings one can make per account?

I seem to have reached the maximum or there is another reason why new set dates do not show in the calendar anymore.

Does anybody know?

Also, I am trying to ask in the help center but the AI drives me nuts and there is no way to get an actual human on the line….

Hi @School67844!

Human here. 👋

Can you tell me a bit more about how you’re setting these meetings, where they should be appearing, etc.? Date overrides generally refer to modifications made to your schedule availability, so the “meetings per account” is confusing me a bit.

Let me know and we’ll help you figure this out!

Hi @jillian , great to have a human on the line!

So, on “Set Custom Hours” in the “List View” I use the date override option on the right side of the screen.
In this particular example I added a new option on 21 January from 18:00 - 20:30.

On the next picture you can see the calendar view and there that entry it nowhere to be found…

And that is the problem, I have no clue why it does not show.

The only thing I can come up with is that the number of Date Overrides is maximized or something like that.

Do you have any idea or can you ask any of the programmers if that is the case?

For sure the AI doesn't know the answer to that question 😂

I would LOVE to get this handled, because I would like to schedule these meetings (Sales Webinars) for the whole year, or at least the next 3-6 months, but that seems to be a problem.

Roger

Hey Roger! 

Great question here! Sorry for the delay! 

Firstly, I wanted to clear up exactly what a date override is. This is an exception made to your weekly availability. All it does is tell your schedule that while you are usually available for X hours, on these dates you are available for Y hours instead. There is no limit to that. 

If a time block (date/time) is not appearing on your public booking page it can be for any number of reasons. You can use our Troubleshooting availability tool on your scheduling page in order to understand what's causing the conflict. I find it to be super helpful and it resolves most availability issues. 🎉 

Because nothing on your booking page in the screenshot provided is showing up past January 7 I would guess it’s due to “range” - the date range in your event type settings. Look to see if you’ve set it up so that invitees can only book a week out, two weeks out etc. and that might also resolve the issue. 

You might also benefit from reading about Availability Schedules as well as the below topic: 

Hi @KelsiEllie thanks for your response, the Date Range was set for “Indefinitely into the future”, however the original setting was for 60 days and I think that does not fully comply.
So, now I changed to it 180 days and now it works also for dates further out than 60 days!

So, thank you!

Hey @School67844 - great news! I am so glad it’s working for you!