Skip to main content

Good morning,

I am not sure if this is the right place to put it, please correct me if I’m wrong. 

I have specific events set on my calendly with different pre-set work hours in which people can schedule times. However, it happens every so often that I have to individually schedule an appointment but outside of the pre-set hours. I would greatly benefit from a “date override” function when you try to schedule an individual appointment with someone. Basically just “push it through”.

I just thought I’d drop this piece of feedback with you guys. 

Have a great day!

Hey! We love feedback, here, and this is always the perfect place to post it - so, welcome!

I understand what you are asking for - and while we do not have an ability for you to allow someone to book outside of your set hours on an existing event type right now, we do offer some other features that might be viable work arounds!

Firstly, our One-Off Meeting type allows you to create an event for someone outside of your normal hours, send them that link and let them book with you! This is a single-use meeting link that expires once the person you send it to books a time.

Secondly, our Customize Once and Share feature allows you to edit the availability (and other settings) of an existing event type and send it to whomever you’d like, allowing them to book outside of normal hours on an event you’ve already created! Check it out!

I hope this helps! Let us know what you think! 

Thank you so much! This was very helpful! :)

@Sandieh so glad to be helpful - it’s literally why I am here! 😁 Let us know if you have more questions or just feel like discussing Calendly and how to use it!