Skip to main content

I have taken time to schedule out “date specific time”. for the next month and when I go to “check calendar it does not show uP ???

I have refreshed my page and still it does not show up.  I have email my self to schedule like the site say do and it does not show???

would love some help? 

Hi @GMstrengthinbalancenyc,

We can certainly give you some help! So 2 things to look into:

First - Make sure the schedule you made the changes to is applied to the event you expect to see the adjusted schedule on. For example, I have a super locked down schedule setup for a certain type of networking that I’ve applied to just one event type. I have another event type with a more open schedule for another event. And then yet another schedule - this one fairly wide open - for my coworkers to use on another few event types. You can learn more about schedules here: https://help.calendly.com/hc/en-us/articles/14074797893143-Calendly-Schedules

Second - If the above didn’t help, I’d give the Troubleshooting Availability Tool a try. This tool helps you look at a specific block of time that either should or shouldn’t be available and identifies the reason. It’s a great tool and you can find out more about it here: 

If you’re still stuck, let us know. We’re here to help!

I have no idea what you’re talking about. I put in Times that I have opened and I blocked out times on those days that I am booked. It did not correspond with the link I sent to myself which was a test which you said to do. 

I’m sorry to hear that wasn’t helpful! Generally speaking, everything @jillian mentioned is correct, but for clarity, here are my recommendations for troubleshooting, step-by-step:

1. Visit your live booking page while logged into your Calendly account. 
  2. Click the “Troubleshoot” button located at the bottom of the booking window, as shown below.
    Troubleshooting tool, located at the bottom of the live booking page while logged into your host account.
  3. Once you’ve opened up the Troubleshooting Tool, select the date you wish to troubleshoot and view the column on the lefthand side to see the reason for the conflict.
    1. The most common conflict in scenarios like the one you’ve described, in my experience, is CALENDAR]. This conflict indicates that we’re pulling a calendar event set as “busy” from your connected calendar(s).
      Note: This may be an “all-day” event, which would be located at the top of the day if you are looking at your external calendar in Week view.
      1. Generally speaking, Calendly checks for events marked “busy” and interprets them as conflicts, preventing invitees from scheduling new events at those times.
      2. To make yourself available at a time when you have an existing external calendar event, you can set the visibility of the external calendar event to “free” instead of “busy”.

2. Another common issue occurs when the Troubleshooting Tool displays a message like “rthe selected day of the week] are set to unavailable in this event type's availability settings in etime zone].
      1. If this is occurring on a day when you believe you have open availability set, please check to make sure the duration of your availability matches the duration of your event type and any buffers you have set.
        Note: If you have buffers set for your event type, you will need to have enough availability in your schedule for the full duration of the event type, as well as any/all buffers. For example, a 30 minute event with a 15 minute after buffer will need 45 minutes of availability to be bookable.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reach back out!

Sorry I guess I am not being clear

• when I send a link to my other email ( I have several)  acting as a client to set up appt.  when I open the link it is not listing all the changes I made to the dates meaning somedays i am available from 2-4 some 1-6.  It list all the times for all the days the same not with the changes I spent 1 hour to make through out January & February.  Too bad in the real world you can’t just call someone and have this taken care of in not time.  

Let’s try one more thing instead of using the Troubleshooting Availability tool that both myself and Sam suggested.

1. Open up your Calendly account.
  2. Go to https://calendly.com/app/availability/schedules
  3. You should see a button under the word ‘Schedule’ that says ‘Working Hours’. Click it.
  4. In the white box just below it, you will see the words ‘Active On’. This likely says ‘0 Events’ right now. Click on ‘0 Events’.
  5. A dropdown list will appear. Choose the event you want the schedule you’ve set to apply to. Be sure to click ‘Save’ at the bottom of the dropdown.

Now go check your event type availability again and let us know if it’s working.

Hi @GMstrengthinbalancenyc,

First - Make sure the schedule you made the changes to is applied to the event you expect to see the adjusted schedule on. For example, I have a super locked down schedule setup for a certain type of networking that I’ve applied to just one event type. I have another event type with a more open schedule for another event. And then yet another schedule - this one fairly wide open - for my coworkers to use on another few event types. You can learn more about schedules here: https://help.calendly.com/hc/en-us/articles/14074797893143-Calendly-Schedules

Second - If the above didn’t help, I’d give the Troubleshooting Availability Tool a try. This tool helps you look at a specific block of time that either should or shouldn’t be available and identifies the reason. It’s a great tool and you can find out more about it here: 

Hi there,

I'm experiencing the exact same issue! I've diligently scheduled "date-specific time" for the upcoming month, but unfortunately, when I check the calendar, it doesn't seem to show up. I've tried refreshing the page multiple times, and even attempted scheduling via email as suggested on the site, but still no luck.

If anyone has encountered and resolved this issue before, or if there's a workaround, I would greatly appreciate some guidance. Your help is much needed!

Thanks in advance!

Hi @GMstrengthinbalancenyc,

Hi there,

I'm experiencing the exact same issue! I've diligently scheduled "date-specific time" for the upcoming month, but unfortunately, when I check the calendar, it doesn't seem to show up. I've tried refreshing the page multiple times, and even attempted scheduling via email as suggested on the site, but still no luck.

If anyone has encountered and resolved this issue before, or if there's a workaround, I would greatly appreciate some guidance. Your help is much needed!

Thanks in advance!

Hey Joel! Please check out the advice offered above about our You can use our Troubleshooting availability tool. This is a tool on your scheduling page that you can utilize in order to understand what's causing the conflicts. I find it to be super helpful and it resolves most availability issues. 🎉  

If that doesn’t help, let us know!