Skip to main content
Question

Desire new feature of gmail notification by calendy

• 19 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Dear,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express a suggestion regarding the integration between Gmail and Calendy. As an avid user of both platforms, I believe there is an opportunity to enhance the user experience by introducing a new type of Gmail notification on Calendy.

Currently, Calendy provides notifications for upcoming events and meetings, which is incredibly useful for managing schedules and staying organized. However, I have noticed that there is a gap when it comes to integrating email communication with calendar events effectively.

My suggestion is to implement a feature that allows users to receive notifications on Calendy based on specific criteria within their Gmail messages. For example, users could set up notifications for emails containing keywords related to upcoming meetings, deadlines, or important discussions. This would streamline the process of managing emails and calendar events, ensuring that users never miss important information.

I believe that this feature would greatly benefit users who rely on both Gmail and Calendy for their daily tasks and scheduling needs. It would enhance productivity, reduce the risk of missing important events, and provide a more seamless experience overall.

I kindly request that you consider this suggestion for future updates to Calendy. I am confident that implementing this feature would be well-received by your user base and further differentiate Calendy as a leading platform for scheduling and productivity.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing any feedback or updates regarding the implementation of this feature.

Best regards, team vj

like this type of feature, we want

Hi VJ,

Interesting suggestion. I’ll relay it to our Product team.

Thank you!