Skip to main content

Hello, if I take a second seat “user”, car this user get his own paypal/stripe connected ? Thanks for your help.

Hey there @Natascha17118 - thanks for your topic, and great question! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform! You’ll also want to check out our Company Admin Guide. =) 

The answer to your question is YES! All of your additional users under your Calendly organization will be able to set up their own PayPal/Stripe integrations if they choose/need to.

Please keep a few things in mind: 

1. Payments for shared or team event types are collected through the organization Owner's connected Stripe/PayPal account.
  2. Payment collection for a user's individual event types occurs through the Stripe/PayPal account that user has connected from their Integrations page. You could ask each of your users to connect their Calendly account to your Stripe/PayPal account if need be (more below)!

Alternatively, since payments for shared or team event types are collected through the organization Owner's connected Stripe/PayPal account, you could set up a team page, configured to let invitees choose who to meet with. Payments for these team event types would be collected through the organization Owner's connected Stripe/PayPal account.

3. You can connect the same PayPal/Stripe account to multiple Calendly accounts if you need to - just an FYI! =) 

I hope this helps!

Excellent 👌. I made a différent account as I was scared not being able to seperate the payments. I will ad a user to one of the accounts, that will be easier to manage.

Thank you very much for your help.

greetings from France 🇫🇷 

Excellent 👌. I made a différent account as I was scared not being able to seperate the payments. I will ad a user to one of the accounts, that will be easier to manage.

Thank you very much for your help.

greetings from France 🇫🇷 

You are so welcome; I am happy to have helped! Now - back to easy scheduling for you! (Also, greetings from Coastal Carolina in the USA!)