Question

Difficulties with event type redesign

• 3 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Seems like you've been doing alot of work lately, always great. The product has, for me at least, gotten much harder to use. 

I only ever see Calendly links in emails that are sent to me, and I only ever put 'book a meeting with me' links into emails I send.

I used to be able to go to one URL (https://calendly.com/event_types/user/me), click a meeting length to copy it, and then tab back to gmail and paste it.

Now.... I go to the same URL, often click the wrong button (now there are 2 for each meeting length), get confused for a second, then close that thing, click the right button, get a ugh... popup, THEN click the 'copy link' button, then close that, then tab back to gmail, and paste. Whew. That's 4-5 clicks, or, if I click the right button on the new product, still 2-3 clicks instead of ONE CLICK which I used to have.

So your product, at least for how I use it, is at best 200% harder to use, but typically 400% harder to use. 

Why have you done this? 

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Hey @Taylor34257 - I’m sorry to hear you’re frustrated with the redesign!

I am not exactly following what the process you are trying to make easier is. Do you mind including a Loom recording or another form of screen recording so I can better understand what the issue is? This way, perhaps I can suggest something alternative to make this a smoother process for you!

Looking forward to hearing back from you!