Skip to main content
Question

Difficulty in Setting Up Custom Availability for Different Calendar Accounts in Calendly

• 19 August 2024
  • 1 reply

I’m encountering a challenge with setting up custom availability in Calendly when integrating multiple calendar accounts. While I can connect my various calendars, I’m having trouble configuring distinct availability rules for each calendar. For instance, I’d like to set specific working hours and appointment slots for my work calendar and different availability for my calendar.

Has anyone successfully managed to create custom availability settings for different calendar accounts in Calendly? Any tips on how to properly set this up or workarounds you’ve found useful would be greatly appreciated. Also, are there any best practices for managing overlapping or conflicting availability between multiple calendars?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Cohen38128! 

Calendly checks all connected calendars for conflicts before scheduling meetings to one single calendar. The availability you set up is for each event type. One workaround would be to create event types that are used specifically for your work calendar and some that are used specifically for your other calendars. If you have a teams account and want each calendar to be treated as a separate user, you could then create different availability for each calendar. This is not recommended as it will likely lead to double bookings. I’ll leave a couple resources below that explain in more depth.

Working with multiple emails and calendars

Connect multiple calendars to your Calendly account